Internship and law studies. So been fairly busy. I should be on Skype more bit I simply haven’t the time.
Ahhhhh, I wish you luck with those. As for Skype, I’m always afraid I’m bothering people on it. Hence why I’ve never actually spoken to you through it.
If you think abortions ok, remember what Horton says.
Awkward. Dr. Seuss and his wife were really liberal and pro-choice. They’ve even threatened to sue pro-life organizations for using this quote the wrong way (the way you’re doing it actually). I guess you didn’t already know that Horton Hears a Who is about the American occupation of Japan post-WWII. He even dedicated it to his dear Japanese friend.
Mrs. Geisel (Mrs. Seuss) continued donating to Planned Parenthood and advocating for reproductive health and rights after her husband died.
- there are smart people who believe in a higher power
- there are smart people who don’t believe in anything
- there are idiots who believe in a higher power
- there are idiots who don’t believe in anything
- a person’s level of intelligence is not dictated by their view on religion
Their level of intelligence, however, dictates what they do with that religion.